October 10 is World Mental Health Day. Help us raise awareness. We are 5 experts on mental health here to answer your questions -- Ask Us Anything.
Your mental health matters -- especially right now. We are a panel of experts who either study, treat, or live with a mental health disorder. Ask us anything.
- Halley Cornell: https://www.webmd.com/cornell-halley
- Nicholas Grant, Ph.D: http://glma.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.viewPage&pageId=1019&grandparentID=532&parentID=584&nodeID=1
- Hansa Bhargava, MD: https://www.webmd.com/hansa-bhargava
- Neha Pathak, MD: https://www.webmd.com/neha-pathak-md
- Smitha Bhandari, MD: https://www.pathgroupatl.com/
- Proof: https://twitter.com/WebMD/status/1313169586200682501
EDIT: Thank you for joining us today. We are signing off for now.
At WebMD, we want to help our members when they need it the most. Here is a list of crisis resources, hotlines, and websites that may be of help if you or someone you know may be in trouble. If you think you need immediate help and cannot speak to a family member, a medical professional, or a member of the clergy, please reach out to one of these organizations or dial 911 immediately.