IAmA Lucid Dreaming Expert Who Teaches People To Control Their Dreams. I founded HowToLucid.com and the YT channel 'Lucid Dreaming Experience' which recently hit 115K subscribers. I teach people how to become self aware in their dreams, and contro...
I'm Stef, the founder of HowToLucid.com and a lucid dreaming expert.
EDIT: This AMA is not over yet! I know there's lots of comments but keep asking, I'm getting through them!
I also started the YouTube channel 'Lucid Dreaming Experience' which recently hit 115K or more subscribers (YouTube sent me the silver YouTube play button award, maybe you're curious about that process too?).
What is lucid dreaming? Lucid dreaming is the ability to become self aware while you're still dreaming, which lets you guide and control the dream, with some practice.
It's a very unique and interesting experience, which I believe anyone can learn.
The methods I teach mainly focus on awareness, meditation and 'testing' your reality. The idea is that these 'reality tests' eventually show up while you're dreaming, and you realise you're dreaming.
This is a very widely known practice but there are still some who are skeptical that it's possible, especially if they've never done it. It's been 100% verified and proven by science numerous times. I actually collected and summarised the main research that's been done proving lucid dreaming.
- Reached over 10 million lucid dreamers or aspiring lucid dreamers around the world
- Published a best selling series of lucid dreaming books on both Kindle and Paperback
- My Youtube channel where I teach lucid dreaming has over 115K subscribers
- I’ve had articles I’ve written featured in places like Huffington Post, Ennora, the Dream Show, and many more (see below)
- I created my own lucid dreaming technique called the 90ILD to help beginners
- Creator of a free lucid dreaming app to help people remember to do reality checks, write their dreams down and learn lucid dreaming
- Online instructor for one of the top lucid dreaming courses on Udemy
- Hosted a ‘viral’ ask me anything on Reddit which hit the front page and gained traction for lucid dreaming all around the world (this was a few years ago now!)
- Programmed and taught an online lucid dreaming chat bot to help you learn about lucid dreaming!
- Designed and launched a custom dream journal, just for lucid dreamers called the Lucid Journal
Tweet from my account announcing AMA: https://twitter.com/howtolucid/status/1376479553191870471?s=20
Picture of me holding a sign saying I'm Stef, hosting an AMA, and also my youtube play button confirming I own the channel, 'Lucid Dreaming Experience': https://ibb.co/khTGnZZ
My howtolucid Instagram account, lastest photo is me holding the youtube play button : https://www.instagram.com/howtolucid/