We are two colorectal cancer survivors in our 30s and a team of doctors/experts on the topic. Ask Us Anything.
March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month. Our panel includes two people diagnosed with colorectal cancer in their early 30s, two gastroenterologists, a primary care internist, and an oncologist who specializes in colorectal cancer. Ask Us Anything.
- More information: https://www.webmd.com/colorectal-cancer/news/20190607/more-young-adults-getting-dying-from-colon-cancer
- More about Arefa Cassoobhoy, MD, MPH: https://www.webmd.com/arefa-cassoobhoy
- More about Alok Khorana, MD, FACP, FASCO: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/staff/17885-alok-khorana#biography
- More about Aja McCutchen, MD: https://www.atlantagastro.com/provider/aja-s-mccutchen-md/
- More about Pat Moote, stage III colorectal cancer survivor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NrQkdAHjKA
- More about Allison Rosen, stage II colorectal cancer survivor: https://twitter.com/ARosen380
- More about Marc Sonenshine, MD: https://www.atlantagastro.com/provider/marc-b-sonenshine-md/
*EDIT*: We are logging off for now, but will continue to monitor for new questions.