We're video game developers at Soulbound Studios. AMA!
Hey Reddit! We're a new team of game developers looking to shake up the MMORPG industry.
After years in the game development industry our CEO Jeromy Walsh quit his job at Microsoft in October of last year to start Soulbound Studios. It began with 4 employees in his basement and has quickly grown to 16 employees and actual office space.
So, ask us anything!
Everyone currently at the office is available for questions:
- Jeromy "Caspian" Walsh (CEO & Creative Director) <-- Posting as /u/SoulboundStudios
- Eddie Smith (Co-Founder & Lead Concept Artist)
- Lindsey Walsh (Director of Outreach) <-- Posting as /u/SoulboundStudios
- Van Ong (Character Artist)
- Mark Dygert (Animator)
Brandon Carpenter (Technical Artist & Character Animator)(he's not in office today after all)
- Jason Welter (Game Designer) <-- Posting as /u/8_Bit_Gamer
- Nathan Hitchcock (Client Programmer) <-- Posting as u/tripnull
- Miguel Sierra (Technical Designer)
EDIT 11:42AM PDT: Thanks everyone for all the great questions! The team has a lunch schedule to keep, so our answering will slow down a bit at this point. We still have a lot of questions to get to, so expect more answers throughout the day and weekend. As long as you see the live flair, you know we're still answering and watching the thread.