I write Now I Know, a free trivia/interesting facts email newsletter which goes to nearly 150,000 people a day. My third book comes out tomorrow! AMA
My short bio:
What I write about is pretty eclectic -- basically, what's something new to me and fascinating. Here are five random ones, to give you a taste:
- An automotive catalog lists flux capacitors for sale because Back to the Future rocks and to trap competitors who rip off their catalog.
- Wonder why some coins have ridges on their edges? Here's why.
- Meet the guy who figured out how to pick out winning scratch-off tickets but instead of cashing in, told the authorities about his discovery.
- Hershey's once made a chocolate bar which, intentionally, tasted pretty bad.
- And, just because it's one of my favorites, if you're an Italian-speaker trying to sing like an American, but you don't speak English, you end up with Prisencolinensinainciusol. (Make sure you watch the video on that one.)
All the archives are here and you can subscribe for free. They're kind of random, but hopefully interesting.
Keep the questions to Now I Know and I'll answer just about anything. I'll also answer questions about baseball, just because. And most other stuff as well.
My Proof: Hi!