I work at a small Mexican Tv Station AMA!
Hello guys and girls, i've been stalking reddit for a while and i finally decided to sing up and create an AMA. You guys are the funniest and interesting people on the internet :) but anyways like the title says: I work at a small Mexican Tv Station named TVM Campeche. I'm from a fairly unknown mexican state located on the Yucatan peninsula called San Francisco de Campeche. Born, raised and still living on the state capital, Campeche. I'm a 22 years old guy which started learning english on his own at the age of 6... i still kinda suck at it so please bear with me.
Random facts about me:
* I used to play bass on a now defunct band called Abuelita de Batman (translates to Batman's Granny) I also play guitar and a bit of drums. All of them self-taught... I suck at all of them too.
* My first jobs were at small local hotels as a desk clerk.
* I have a scar on my right cheek and two moles in my left eye.
* Used to have my hair dyed blue/green.
* I didn't know anything (stil learning) about "TV making" until i got here, i don't even watch TV.
EDIT: Thank you guys for your awesome questions, keep them coming i'll definitely answer them a bit later. Time for me to sign off. See your later :)
EDIT: Where still live boys and girls, keep 'em coming.
FINAL EDIT: That's it boys and girls, let wrap this AMA up. Thank you all for you awesome questions, i've had a great time answering. Have a great Monday :)