Multiple world record holders including the world's shortest woman & man with the largest biceps - Ask us (almost!) anything
a resident of Nagpur, India, is the world's smallest living woman according to the Limca Book of Records and Guinness Book of Records.
is a sumo wrestler from Maida Vale, London who is listed in British Sumo Federation as 2nd Kyu grade.
Hi redditors, welcome to Guinness World Records' very first AMA!
This week Tuesday-Thursday we have a number of world record holders visiting us for the launch of our 2013 book (preview pages), including:
- the world's shortest woman - Jyoti Amge - 62.8 cm (24.7 in) tall - PIC: http://on.fb.me/NqaMLL
- the heaviest sportswoman - Sharran Alexander - 448lb (203.2kg) - PIC: http://on.fb.me/QemoBU
- the man who can juggle the most objects - Alex Barron - 11 beanbag "qualifying" juggle, 13 bag "flash" - PIC: http://on.fb.me/Qm6BOI (Videos: 11 ball juggle 13 ball flash)
- the creator of the heaviest ridable bicycle - Wouter van den Bosch - Monsterbike weighs 1650lb (750kg) - PIC: http://on.fb.me/U9fGes
- the man with the largest upper arms - Moustafa (Mo) Ismail - left arm 25.5in circumference flexed - PIC: http://on.fb.me/OkpNux
Post a question below (along with who it's for - either one of the record holders above, or GWR in general), and we'll get answers to as many of your best questions as possible.
UPDATE: 13/09/12, 16:50 GMT - I've posted all the answers from record holders now, and have updated OP with record holder details and picture links - thanks for all your great questions!
Unless otherwise credited, replies are from me, Dan - I am Community Manager here at Guinness World Records, based in our London, UK office. Credited replies are from the record holders themselves, from interviews with them using your questions earlier this week. As such this is not a "live" AMA, potential for follow-up questions is limited I'm afraid.
In addition, if there are any record holders or GWR staff (e.g. one of our adjudicators, our editor-in-chief) you'd like to ask questions in the future, please leave your suggestions and we'll see what we can do.