I'm O and I built a free mental health app after being stuck in my tiny studio in NYC. AMA!
Although I'm worried that this might not good enough, I decided to share it here too since lots of you encouraged me ❤️
After being stuck in my tiny studio for a month due to Covid-19, I started playing around with mental health apps out there. However, I noticed that most of them require at least 10 mins or more for me to consume the audio content and I often run out of patience trying to finish them. I wanted an app that you can use without reserving much of your time.
Happy is free to use and offers;
- Breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
- Shift your mind from stress and anxiety
- Affirmation and positive quotes to shape your day
- Sleeping tips and tricks
- Calm relaxing music to enjoy
- Free unlimited secure private journal
- Online journal community to talk to people like you
- and more!
Hope you find it useful. Stay safe!