We are advocates, lawyers and campaigners fighting for real Net Neutrality (from Free Press, Demand Progress, Fight for the Future & more). Ask us anything!
After a year of intense pressure, the FCC if finally on the brink of voting to restore real Net Neutrality under Title II of the Communications Act. But now members of Congress are pushing fake Net Neutrality bills to try and stop the FCC.
Key committees in the House and the Senate are holding hearings today (at 10am and 2pm EDT) to discuss the FCC's proposal and this new fake Net Neutrality legislation. We'll be here answering questions and exposing cable industry talking points.
- Candace Clement: Internet Campaign Director, Free Press
- Matt Wood: Policy Director, Free Press
- David Segal: Executive Director, Demand Progress
- Holmes Wilson: Co-Founder, Fight for the Future
- ...and more will join throughout the day!