We're the Google Flights team, makers of flight search related stuff. Ask us anything!
Very excited to see your questions and feedback about Flights in our first-ever AMA! We're up for chatting about flight searching more generally, too, and are happy to share tips.
If you haven’t tried Google Flights, do give it a whirl. Visit http://www.google.com/flights or start your search on Google with queries like [Flights to Hawaii] or [Flights to Asia] or even [JFK to FRA sep 10 to 20].
Here's a photo of us Flights folks tackling questions from the Google Cambridge, MA office.
From left to right, we are...
- Adam Lasnik, Program Manager
- Domenico Carbotta, Software Engineer [alas, out sick today; wait, he's tackling it bedside! :o]
- Todd Williamson, Software Engineer
- Boris Berdnikov, Software Engineer
- Christopher Vincent, Tech Lead Manager
- Eric Zimmerman, Product Manager
- David Olliges, Product Manager
- Srikanth Sastry, Software Engineer
- Stefan Frank, Product Manager [invisible in photo but not in real life]
UPDATE: We had planned on just going two hours, but we're still in the groove and we're gonna keep going for a bit. :)
UPDATE2: And that’s a wrap! Had a great time chatting. And hey, don’t be strangers; keep sending us feedback via the Send Feedback option on /flights (via the lefthand menu); lots of us on the team regularly read these!