Hey Reddit We are the mods of /r/askcarsales. We will take some time away from work today to answer your questions on anything in a Dealership.
Well we normally answer questions about the sales process, tactics, pricing and f&i but feel free to ask us anything that's not personal.
I have messaged all my mods and will add a list of the one's who are contributing below.
Ask us anything!
Also feel free to check out /r/askcarsales in the future if you need any help!
Edit: We are qualified to answer questions in all regions of the dealership or franchises. I have selected mod's that span from several different franchises and areas of the business. So feel free to toggle our brains and see if we can help with some of the harder questions you may have from several different perspectives!
- DOPE_AS_FUCK_COOK - Mazda Certified & Pre owned Sales
- TastyBlumpkin - Master Certified Ford Motor Company Sales
- reaperw2 - Former Certified Audi Porsche & Bentley Sales
- Micosilver - BMW Client Advisor
- Xab - Infiniti Certified Sales
- chiefwillabong - Finance Manager Subaru, Kia, Buick-GMC
- RexRaider - Sales Manager - Canadian Kia Dealership
- smbrickner - Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Sales and Finance MGR
- JalapenoTampon - Ford Internet Sales Manager
- bangtime - Certified Toyota & Honda Sales