teefour676 karma2013-12-05 02:33:43 UTC
What direction is the enemy's gate?
View HistoryShare Link
teefour530 karma2015-05-19 03:53:54 UTC
I'd drop it down to a 30%er patch. On any given day, about 70% of the people I see I'm pretty sure I could take in a fight, and the other 30% ranges from a tossup to an ass whooping for me. And that 70% mostly stems from the rampant obesity epidemic.
teefour462 karma2019-02-25 20:05:57 UTC
teefour173 karma2016-07-01 21:49:51 UTC
I'm thinking you didn't bribe them quite enough.
teefour70 karma2018-03-10 07:22:55 UTC
If everyone could be ascended, they wouldn't call it ascending.
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.