Highest Rated Comments

stupidstupidstupidme1 karma

Way to go OP!! I can't remember the last time I saw so many responses.

I am a Canadian citizen living in Turkey. My partner is Turkish and we are planning to come back to Canada next year, after we marry, so I can go back to university. I have looked into sponsorship for him but I don't think we are planning to stay in Canada after I finish with school. What would be the best way to gain entry for him? He has a bachelors and a masters in art history. We are looking at staying there for roughly a year and a half before moving abroad again. I also don't want to mess things up for his immigration if we do decide in the future to make the move for good. Any ideas about the best path to take?