Highest Rated Comments

roarbenitt8 karma

From what I understand from asking my doctor about mine basically they cut them open drain them out(They consist of mostly coagulated blood) and remove the clot that started it. I'm sure there is some pain killer involved as well.

That was half a year ago so I don't remember much about what he said. For all I know there might be different procedures depending on the doctor.

OP can feel free to correct me.