Highest Rated Comments

rAmiiboNotifications1 karma

I am a PR and US citizen, but I've lived in the States for the past 6 or 7 years for school. My PR card has expired, but I still have status, and I have a full-time software job lined up in Canada. If I move across the border to Canada and work at this job for three years, am I eligible to apply for citizenship? Am I eligible to apply for a new PR card after one year? Or do I need to restart the process of becoming a PR?