phantasic79175 karma2017-10-18 18:00:00 UTC
Why can't excel just treat text numbers like number numbers. Its 2017 and I still have to do some conversion BS to get the numbers to behave like numbers.
Also if you sum a column of numbers and a letter happens to be in there, just give me the sum without the letter and throw a warning of some sort. Don't just screw up my whole column calculation.
Can you just please fix this finally?
Or add and option box that enables that behavior.
Oh....and on other thing. Waaaay back in the day, like windows 3.1 world excel came with a very simple built in tutorial. This would be very useful for beginners.
View HistoryShare Link
phantasic7984 karma2017-12-13 20:00:34 UTC
Came here for a blades of glory comment. Was not disappointed.
phantasic7912 karma2017-11-30 15:39:52 UTC
Not to be a dick but is it a great time to buy real estate in PR? Fantastic deals on fixer uppers? Did many damaged buildings have insurance?
phantasic794 karma2017-01-18 18:58:58 UTC
What would you guestimate the percentages to be? 90% of users can consume porn and live "normal" lives and the remaining 10% are so addicted to porn the can't get out of bed and got to work? Or is the small minority more like <5%.
phantasic792 karma2017-05-14 15:48:00 UTC
Excuse the ignorant question. If it is so violent what prevents the government from extreme militarization(gun turrets, land mines..etc) and setup Israel style check points and get all orwellian? I'm not saying this would be a good thing but at least there would be less violence.
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.