Highest Rated Comments

messrmo21 karma

British system is: You come out of school at 18 and do an LLB at university which lasts 3 years. Then you do the BPTC (Bar Professional training course) which lasts 1 year. Then you have to get a pupillage which lasts minimum 1 year, can be longer. Then you are called to bar, you get a tenancy and can start practicing.