mRNA-848 karma2014-10-08 23:09:59 UTC
Mr. Cho, I'm a huge fan! As a fellow Korean, I totally feel like Kenneth Park asking you for a rec letter lol
1) I grew up in a poor immigrant family, rarely having my parents at home because they were at work all the time. I vowed to do my best in life so that one day I can raise a family in which I could be a solid provider and a loving father. However, the problem is that my years of nerding away has made me cripplingly introverted and painfully single. Any advice on dating? After all, you were voted as one of the sexiest men alive, and I would give you my vote on that also. No homo.
2) Someone threatened to shoot you? What was the story behind this?
3) What (if any), is your guilty pleasure K-Pop song?
Thank you so much for doing this AMA, Live Long and Prosper! 감사합니다!
View HistoryShare Link
mRNA-294 karma2014-10-08 23:33:38 UTC
Thank you so much for your reply, it's like getting an autograph from you! As for a guilty pleasure k-pop song, might I suggest HyunA?
I hope you have a great evening, Mr. Cho!
mRNA-286 karma2014-10-08 18:13:30 UTC
Hello, and thank you for doing this AMA!
As a successful writer, how do you overcome Writer's Block? Do you have a ritual that helps you through it?
What music (if any) do you enjoy listening when you write?
mRNA-167 karma2014-11-09 04:17:51 UTC
How hard is it actually to do a barrel roll?
mRNA-107 karma2014-10-07 16:34:10 UTC
Dear Mr. Robert Downey Jr,
Thank you so much for doing this AMA! I'm a huge fan, and this is like getting an autograph from you omg! I apologize in advance for asking a lot of questions. I'm sad that this may be my only chance to have a conversation with you, but needless to say, I am ecstatic to have this opportunity!
1) Iron Man is always seen fighting alongside of superheroes with incredible attributes. However, if Iron Man teamed up with a goofy antihero such as Deadpool, which villain would you two love to fight?
2) Your reputation has gone from a bad guy having a shootout on The Simpsons, to an American superhero and a "Good Guy Robert Downey Jr". When was the moment you realized you overcame your past addictions and became someone we now all admire, especially as a positive role model to children?
3) How do you stop yourself from laughing while playing comedic roles such as Sgt. Osiris from Tropic Thunder??
4) What is your breakfast of champions? It's morning here in LA, and I wish to start the day off right. Mine are buttermilk waffles with a side of bacon.
All in all, thanks in advance for your answers and a special thanks for being a superhero in both the movies and in real life.
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.