lotrcat8853 karma2013-01-08 16:14:29 UTC
sigh I was waiting for that to pop up. I'm surprised it took this long. Ya pervs. :P
View HistoryShare Link
lotrcat8824 karma2013-01-08 07:52:05 UTC
It was both of ours. My husband and I dated for 6 years before tying the knot, and we had an open relationship from the beginning. Granted, it was a little bumpy right off the bat figuring out whose boundaries existed where (I had a little jealousy to contend with in the beginning), but things have been running smoothly ever since we moved in together 3 1/2 years ago. We both have a couple friends who we occasionally sleep with on the side and everyone's happy.
lotrcat8822 karma2013-01-08 08:23:05 UTC
1) Honestly, I'd hope we could just joke around and be cool about it. But if anything even close to harassment started up, I'd make sure to nip it in the bud.
2) Zero. I would never hook up with anyone that I met at the club. Too potentially dangerous.
3) The least I ever made was one spectacularly shit-tastic night where I went home with $30. Average, I'd say $250. The most? $750. And please realize I don't exactly live in a wealthy area, so this money goes a LOT further than it would in a major city.
4) Since we officially got married, I've had 3. Two guys, one girl.
5) Impregnate me again. But we both know now isn't the right time.
lotrcat8818 karma2013-01-08 07:43:47 UTC
4 months total. Broken up, though: 3 1/2 months last year, and I just went back a week ago.
I actually bartended my way through college. I started doing this just before my final semester senior year. So no. But maybe I can pay off some of my loans this way. :)
lotrcat8818 karma2013-01-08 08:45:06 UTC
My plan for now is to work at the club for a year or two more while my daughter is still very young. Then I'll hopefully be able to find a position in a research lab somewhere. I'm super-interested in pharmaceutical research, actually, so ideally I'd love to get a job in that area.
I figured I'd get down-voted some, it's what comes with saying I'm a stripper. Mixed responses like in real life.
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.