Highest Rated Comments

kyle_knightmare7 karma

Hi Jesse,

If one were to take advantage of the lower flight prices, what dates would you shoot for to get a good price without a high chance of having to cancel flights? or is it too soon to know?

Thank you!

kyle_knightmare3 karma

Personally I just had to cancel my plans for early September travel to paris. My airline was giving vouchers till the end of may but after that was charging fees to change or cancel so they pushed me to just cancel instead of waiting to see.

That being said I have lots of destinations I would be open to and usually pick them based on that years economics. If the dollar is doing particularly well in an area that's a good option for this year, that kind of process.

Short list Paris Thailand African safari