Highest Rated Comments

kidscancalluhoju1 karma

Thanks for getting back. So after she has had full time employment for a year, we can apply together, is that right?

kidscancalluhoju1 karma

Hi! My wife intends to move there next year for her Masters (hopefully Ivey), after which she wants to work there. Assuming things go well and she gets a decent job, what's the better option for me to move? Apply for immigration as soon as she goes so it comes through in 8-10 months, or stay on a tourist visa till she is able to get PR status and apply as her dependant? I don't plan to move till she completes the course either way.

Thanks in advance.

Edited to add, we live in Dubai, with Indian passports and citizenship.