jchabotte382 karma2016-04-12 19:00:26 UTC
1) Would you rather fight one hundred Wakko-sized horses, or one horse-sized wakko?
2) WHat's on the Wheel of Morality today? What lesson should we learn?
3) Do you think the modern public is ready to comprehend the orignal Yakko, Wakko and Dot Shorts?
4) Which character out of the ensemble do you most identify with?
5) Were there any jokes that you tried to slip into the cartoons that were "too edgy"?
I'm so glad that it made its way to Netflix, my dvds are all scratched up, and now my kids are hooked on it too!
View HistoryShare Link
jchabotte346 karma2016-04-12 19:44:21 UTC
to 5) maybe they'll accidentally get leaked!
jchabotte188 karma2015-05-07 18:10:44 UTC
Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.
jchabotte176 karma2015-11-23 18:22:00 UTC
Blue!.. no, yello... AAAGGHH*
jchabotte92 karma2016-09-27 19:14:57 UTC
I'm assuming Vader smiled smugly, then had his lawyers pay less than a half of what he was owed. A few years later he shrugged it off and blamed the design as to why he didn't want to pay.
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.