indigopillow595 karma2011-12-22 16:41:17 UTC
View HistoryShare Link
indigopillow176 karma2011-12-22 17:05:47 UTC
Thank you for answering.
1) You said no jealousy from her...was there any from you, knowing that you were not her only partner and that she alternated between you and your father?
2) Was there ever any foreplay? Any snuggling afterwards?
And also, you did not answer three of my earlier questions. If you do not wish to, I respect that. But just in case you may have missed them, they are:
3) How were interactions with your dad and your sister? Did it feel different to deal with them?
4) What's your favorite and least favorite memory of your sexual relationship with your mother?
5) What were your favorite sexual positions? Did you perform oral sex on her? Did anything you did feel weird? Did anything particularly turn you on (excite you more than other things)?
indigopillow162 karma2011-11-25 18:05:58 UTC
You girlfriend was probably more torn about it that she let you know.
I agree with Kiziaru, though. She may regret it for the rest of her life.
indigopillow118 karma2011-11-28 18:32:44 UTC
Thank you for answering most questions. The one you left out may be the toughest one, but I shall ask it again.
Do you feel you are completely blameless in their behavior?
Also, and it may be difficult to answer this, but...do you think you may have been harsher with them because you expected them to love you for having adopted them? As if they owed you greatly and thus any lack of gratitude can have a great effect?
Finally...do you see them as your daughters or as two kids you adopted and tried to raise as your daughters?
indigopillow100 karma2011-11-28 17:16:48 UTC
When did they start to exhibit negative traits?
What is the worst thing that they have done?
Do you feel you are completely blamesless in their behavior?
What would you have done differently in raising them?
Both girls are still somewhat young. Have they calmed down over time or are they as much of a headache as always?
You spoke of the negative things...have they brought joy to you as well?
Do they regard you as their parents and love you as such?
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.