iD_Goomba7 karma2014-11-13 19:01:36 UTC
First off, thanks for coming to Harvard and meeting with a bunch of different groups (I was lucky enough to see you three times: in CS 50, in your meeting with the Sports Statistics group last night, and earlier today in Allston). Just some questions:
1) What are you thinking before you go out and give a talk in front of a bunch of people? You’re always so hyped up and energetic throughout, and I’ve always wanted to know what’s going on through your mind (if anything at all).
2) I know a good amount of people that compare you to Mark Cuban. What’s your take on this comparison?
3) What do you think of basketball’s player efficiency rating?
4) Do you know Chris Paul’s twin brother Cliff?
5) Why didn’t you pick my name in the raffle for the Xbox Ones?
View HistoryShare Link
iD_Goomba5 karma2014-11-13 19:34:15 UTC
This probably is a response to another question, not mine (just a heads up)
iD_Goomba2 karma2014-11-13 19:52:27 UTC
There could be, haha - I find myself sometimes just going on and on when talking in front of people without really thinking too much (if that makes sense)
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.