Highest Rated Comments

fapsolute122 karma

My SO had major pain, bleeding and cramping during intercourse (after a hysterectomy) She had to find a Urogynecologist who referred her to a pelvic floor PT. After just a few visits, we were back to normal, probably better than before. It is a newer branch of medicine and not widely known.

fapsolute1 karma

Obviously not OP, but how often/how much do you take?