deerheadapparition139 karma2018-09-02 16:19:05 UTC
Have you got permission from your superiors to do this? There must be stuff you can’t talk about?
View HistoryShare Link
deerheadapparition83 karma2018-07-14 09:47:35 UTC
1) longest stretch with no water? Did you treat water?
2) how much food did you need to carry?
3) which months did you hike in?
4) would you recommend it to a non Australian?
5) did you have any scary wildlife encounters?
6) have you done other hikes like this before?
deerheadapparition28 karma2018-02-13 09:36:50 UTC
The Jon Ronsen episode of Joe Rogan has two people who know him personally discussing him. I can’t quite remember when in the podcast or exactly what they said as it was months ago I listened. Joe is fairly defensive of him and considers him a friend. Jon used to know him but doesn’t so much now.
deerheadapparition26 karma2018-07-14 10:33:54 UTC
Thanks for your answers! I’ll save your site and if I ever end up in Australia I’ll do it. I hiked the PCT a few years ago! It’s a fantastic hike.
deerheadapparition22 karma2018-07-31 18:43:53 UTC
What’s the idea behind your podcast?
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.