chrome-spokes69 karma2015-10-11 16:35:29 UTC
Good on ya, a great experience!
Bear I read you mentioned. What other fauna did you see & have experiences with?
Carry fishing tackle? If so, what were caught and best tasting?
Ha, and the .1% of "strange people"? How so?
If could say, what was your average day hike in miles? And the longest singular day trek?
Last, approx. how many pounds did your pack weigh in at?
Having packed in the Sierras, The Appalachians have always intrigued me. So, thank you for sharing your experience with us.
View HistoryShare Link
chrome-spokes52 karma2016-03-13 02:26:26 UTC
1) How many people were killed by the government during the Cultural Revolution?
2) What do feel about Tank Man?
3) Is not China a totalitarian country? Does China have freedom of speech?
4) As a communist here in the U.S., what would happen to a capitalist in China doing the same as you?
chrome-spokes16 karma2016-03-29 23:15:11 UTC
Maybe off base with this, and also have not yet read all the questions and your answers, but here goes...
1) After the War, after the OSS became CIA, were you still part of it with the CIA?
2) Now with that, comes the obvious and perhaps most inane question, what is your take on JFK's assassination?
Lastly, thank you so much for your hand in defeating one of history's worst of regimes.
chrome-spokes10 karma2015-03-03 00:23:18 UTC
Ditto the same from California, USA. Much of my family-- parents, aunts & uncles were in the war effort. Thank you for your service.
Horses! What type of riding do you like most, and what breed, also?
chrome-spokes9 karma2017-03-24 15:42:50 UTC
Shall I continue?
Shall I continue?
Yes, please if you will? For you've addressed but half the question, omitting the Trump part.
And do note I am not in any manner defending the Kennedys actions. Nor looking for comparison between them and Trump.
/u/Finneranfan question could perhaps have been worded so as not to seem trollish to you, but there it is, a legit question none the less. Which in essence is self-explanatory.
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.