chandyle59 karma2020-05-03 18:16:02 UTC
(1) A relative just told me the plug-in + battery-operated CO2 detector I have isn't good enough & that I should buy some several hundred-dollar thing that "actually samples the air." True?
(2) Is there a typical firefighter personality?
(3) In your opinion, are all the firefighters you know physically and mentally able to do the job?
View HistoryShare Link
chandyle9 karma2020-05-08 21:38:32 UTC
Thanks for coming!
(1) The Kensington Runestone: what say ye?
(2) Which novels Get The Vikings Right? (I'm a fan of Harry Harrison's novels starting with "The Hammer and the Cross"; also Stephen Lawhead's "Byzantium.")
(3) What would the Vikings think of the modern-day Scandinavians?
chandyle2 karma2020-05-09 00:18:08 UTC
What are some of the things that would appall them? (Don't worry about being PC; I have been scarred forever by accounts of heimnars and the blood eagle.)
chandyle1 karma2020-06-02 18:09:40 UTC
I'm so sorry you have to do deal with this!
It sounds like you stay really positive. How do you manage that?
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.