androidinator1216 karma2012-10-02 19:29:12 UTC
1) Do you ever go without? If your TV breaks, is it no biggy to just go buy a bigger, newer one or are you more conservative with your money?
2) Do you do good deeds, such as giving family, close friends, perhaps employees large sums of cash?
3) Did you inherit your wealth or did you earn it yourself?
4) Are you secretive about your wealth, or do you make it blatantly obvious?
5) How many bedrooms and bathrooms does your house have?
Bonus question) How many houses do you have?
View HistoryShare Link
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.