WhoopyTrippy7 karma2018-08-04 19:21:43 UTC
This isn't related directly to mushrooms, but I've always heard that if you found mushrooms you weren't sure were edible or poisonous, you should consult with a pharmacist. I've always found that strange somehow that this one profession would know about something as specific as that.
Anyway, is this something you endorse? Because as much as I'd trust my doctor about anything he could say that would save my life, I'm still hesitant to trust a pharmacist that, to me, probably has to answer questions about mushrooms once every blue moon, and I'm not sure they are sufficiently trained in that domain compared to medicine in general.
View HistoryShare Link
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.