Paperwerk26 karma2017-04-13 20:55:27 UTC
For the really lazy people, the index card (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/09/16/this-4x6-index-card-has-all-the-financial-advice-youll-ever-need/?utm_term=.b65266b893c2) reads:
1) Max your 401(k) or equivalent employee contribution.
2) Buy inexpensive, well diversified mutual funds such as Vanguard Target 20XX funds.
3) Never buy or sell an individual security; The person on the other side of the table knows more than you do on this stuff.
4) Save 20% of your money.
5) Maximize tax-advantaged savings vehicles like Roth, SEP and 529 accounts.
6) Pay attention to fees. Avoid actively managed funds.
7) Promote social insurance programs to help people when things go wrong.
View HistoryShare Link
Paperwerk7 karma2012-11-06 17:16:58 UTC
Do you ever wash the wig?
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.