DoesNotSugarcoat62 karma2021-02-20 23:46:59 UTC
Hey team! I work in product at a tech company--here are some questions from that angle:
1. How do you prioritize feature development against bugs and tech debt?
2. How do you measure success for changes you make to your product? What does success look like for Condution as a product?
3. What data do you collect and how do you use it?
4. Do you do any split testing or data analysis?
5. Do you do any user testing? If so, how do you find people to test with and how do you use that information to develop the product?
View HistoryShare Link
Copyright © 2014 BestofAMA.com, All rights reserved.
reddit has not approved or endorsed BestofAMA, reddit design elements are trademarks of reddit inc.