Highest Rated Comments

DarkObserver6 karma

Medical states usually have laws saying you can grow up to so many plants for personal use only. Not federally legal. But state legal.

DarkObserver1 karma

Right now if you can get a dr to order it. You can get it done through Genomind and it's free. It checks for psych genes. Normally it's like $650 without insurance.

Also 23andme, a website that checks some of your genes, will tell you about the COMT gene. It's $99.

I have Val/Val so I process dopamine to quickly. A fear of mine is developing parkinsons later on in life because of it.

DarkObserver1 karma


DarkObserver0 karma

I know a few people with chrons and they tried the specific carbs diet (SCD Diet) and have had really good results. I'd recommend it.