Highest Rated Comments

234i23irju2jethroway17 karma

I'm not a doctor, but I do have some experience in biology. I'm wondering- FOR SCIENCE - has the doctor who diagnosed you tried taking a sample of the irritating substance (namely, your ejaculate), centrifuging it to separate the components, and doing a skin allergy test to isolate the material that is causing it? Maybe that can help in some way. Best of luck to ya, Anonymous.