I'm Milan, and I live with a disease called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and I've only left the house 4 times in the last year because of COVID, I've had 1 dose of the Pfizer vaccine so far. I've done 2 AMAs before. I'm also a Graphic designer, Twi...
I've received a great response the last 2 times I've done this so I thought I'd do another since a lot of us have to be at home right now. I've been trying to stay productive. Like I mentioned in the title, I've left my house in the car a total of 4 times since last March because of COVID-19.
I was born with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and have dealt with many things related to it. As I've become older, I've been doing a lot trying to normalize disabilities as people tend to think a lot of us are miserable.
Some background about me:
- I lost the ability to walk about 16 years last month.
- I really have no arm strength. Just enough hand and wrist strength to control my power wheelchair and use a computer mouse and use a customized gaming setup.
- I have lost a cousin and uncle to DMD.
- I'm a big video game, baseball, and wrestling fan.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/patelasaur/
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/patelasaur
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Patelasaur
Feel free to ask me anything!
EDIT: I'll answer sometime tomorrow if I get more questions.