We make Old School RuneScape, and we're all working from home. Ask us anything!
EDIT: 6:30pm GMT/1:30pm EST - We're finishing up now. Thank you so much for your time! It's been great fun. We'll definitely do this again, and we'll leave more time for questions (beyond the 3-4 hours here). I'd recommend joining our huge community, we post there daily: https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/
We're some of the people who make Old School RuneScape. Earlier this week our entire game studio (Jagex) began working remotely, so we thought we'd use this time to answer any questions you might have. It'll help keep us sane!
In 2013 Old School RuneScape was released. This was a recreation of RuneScape as it was in 2007. Since then there have been weekly content patches, lots of big expansions, and in 2018 we even ported the game to iOS and Android mobile devices.
You can ask us anything, but we'd request that you visit our Support Centre (https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb) if you have any specific issues about your RuneScape account or things like that.
Thank you for your time!
Answering your questions today will be...
- /u/JagexAsh (Principal Content Developer)
- /u/JagexMikeD (Product Director)
- /u/JagexOasis (Junior Content Developer)
- /u/JagexGee (Junior Character Artist)
- /u/Mod_Kieren (Lead Content Developer)
- /u/mod_curse (QA Analyst)
- /u/Mod_Stevew (Customer Support Manager)
- /u/JagexDeagle (Associate Art Director)
- /u/Mod_Ry (Artist)
- /u/JagexBoko (Game Engine Developer)
- /u/JagexSween (Senior Community Manager)
- /u/JagexAcorn (Community Manager)
- /u/jagexmaylea (Content Developer)
- /u/JagexMeds (Digital Marketing Executive)
- /u/JagexLenny (Content Developer)
- /u/JagexBruno (Junior QA Analyst)
- /u/JagexTide (Junior Content Developer)
Play our game at https://oldschool.runescape.com (or find us on the App Store and Play Store - 'Old School RuneScape').
Join our huge sub-reddit, we post there daily: https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/